Friday, August 26, 2011

Re: [OGNL] Stepping down

Thanks Antonio for letting us know. I am sorry you have no cycles to
join up, but maybe you will come back at later point in time.
I will remove you from the committer list when the vote is over.

Cheers!
Christian

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to step down from OGNL, since I never worked on it (with the
> exception of a small commit) nor I would like to work on it in the future.
> I would like to do it before OGNL is graduated, so you don't have to add an
> inactive PMC member from the start.
>
> Sorry
> Antonio Petrelli
>

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org

No comments:

Post a Comment