Saturday, December 10, 2011

status numbers

Hi Researchers,
We've been reporting these numbers in our board reports...

- total number: 38
- active: 16
- idle: 15
- promoted: 3
- completed: 4

... and I'm looking at adding them to the script for the labs-status
page[1]. This has caused me to take a closer look at the numbers.
Based on the descriptors themselves, the numbers are...

- Total: 38
- idle: 14
- completed: 7
- promoted: 1
- active: 16

... droids is the only lab I recall actually getting promoted
(promoted to incubator) so I'm not sure where the other two come from.
I'd like to go to basing these numbers purely off the descriptor but
I'd like to be able to explain the difference. Either our numbers
have been incorrect or two doaps are incorrect - anyone know which?
In any case, I'm planning to change the reporting numbers to be based
on parsing the doap files unless someone thinks of an issue?

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://s.apache.org/labs_tim

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: labs-unsubscribe@labs.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: labs-help@labs.apache.org

No comments:

Post a Comment